Google

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Watching an episode of the original Spiderman cartoon tonight I was once more reminded of the great music that series features. I'd love to know the titles of some of the pieces, as I'm sure they weren't done specifically for the show. I know that at least one piece of music featured more that once on the show wasn't, as it turned up in a '60s Doctor Who episode I saw a few years ago. Another piece of music I'd love to know the name of is the title music from Invasion: UFO, a compilation movie put together from episodes of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson's 1969 series UFO. Like Anderson's much better know series Space: 1999 UFO is currently available in North America on DVD. An American production company is reportedly interested in reviving the series, which is the 3rd time in the last 8 years there has been talk of doing so, previous efforts in 1996 and 2000 not producing any tangible results.

No comments: