Google

Saturday, December 01, 2018

Little Out.

I was looking at the Western Canada Lottery Corp. website this morning, curious about whether I would have won on a lottery ticket I didn't play.(I wouldn't have.)  Looking at other winning numbers I came across the winning numbers for last night's Pick 4 draw.  There was one winner, who won 400 bucks.  The obvious question is how many people played that lottery yesterday.  WCLC doesn't put out the number of sales per draw on their website, but at one dollar a draw all they had to sell was 400 tickets to cover that win, and I would think they sell considerably more tickets per draw than that.  Whoever won last night played what's called a 12 way box, which has two unique digits, and two digits that are the same, which last night was 4294.  The odds of winning with that configuration are 1:833.

No comments: