Google

Monday, September 22, 2014

Snip, Snip, Buzz, Buzz.

Because I get lazy about shaving I keep ending up with these stupid beards.  The longer you let a stupid beard grow, the harder it is to get rid of.  So I spent a bunch of time this morning with a cheap pair of scissors cutting it down to size, then using the razor(electric user here) to get rid of what's left. 

You'd think I'd know better given how much of a bother it is.  And I look better without a beard, especially since it makes me look some years younger without one.  The only advantage I can see for me having one is in the winter, when it might keep my face a bit warmer at times.  Even then the moustache part of it just ends up collecting condensation, which turns to ice, which doesn't help.

No, you won't see any pictures of my facial hair.  Don't even bother asking.

No comments: