Google

Friday, September 14, 2012

Gas In Saskatoon, September 14, 2012.

As in other parts of Canada gas prices went up in Saskatoon this week.  Gas in Saskatoon is now 129.9 cents a litre.

If you're a regular visitor you know it's been a long time since I posted one of these.  The price of gas here hit 125.9 cents a litre in mid May and stayed there until this week.  I don't have a clue how long it;s been since we last had such a period of stability.  So what was a regular or semi-regular feature here disappeared.  It will be interesting to see if the change this week marks a new period of instability, or whether it will be months until I do the next one of these posts.

1 comment:

click here said...

I thank you for taking your time sharing your thoughts and ideas to a lot. amazing ! really really I LOVED IT. .