Google

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wee Hours.

Anyone who looks at the time stamp for this post will wonder what I was doing up so early. Dropping my parents off at the airport is the answer. They're taking a short trip to visit my brother in BC. Their flight is at 5:30 AM, so I was up just before 4 to drive them out there. It's actually foggy this morning. In this part of the world at this time of year the Sun starts to rise at about 4:30 AM, so it's much brighter out than you might expect from the early hour. Fortunately I was more than awake driving back from the airport, as a black cat ran across the road on 45th Street and I might have run him over if I wasn't.

One thing I will do is be lazy and not put any tags to this post. It's too early in the morning to think any up.

No comments: