Google

Monday, April 06, 2009

How Much Do You Weigh?

I weighed myself today on the bathroom scale. I weigh 191 pounds. Yep, too much. I should probably weigh 40 pounds less, so it's time for some of that to go. I doubt I'm going to lose 40 pounds anytime soon, but 10 pounds over the next couple of months is reasonable.

I'm going to do it the old fashioned way. No weight loss programs, weird protein drinks, or any of that. Just eat less and exercise more. Exercise more is easy, since with Spring here I'm outside walking more. Eating less is likely to be a little bit more difficult. It's amazing the number of bad food habits you can accumulate over the years. I'd hate to think how much I'd weigh if I didn't get some of the exercise I do get regularly even in the winter months.

No comments: