Google

Sunday, June 05, 2005

One of the annoying things about blogger.com is that if you post on another computer besides the one you normally do it logs you out on your regular computer. I can only wonder why, as plenty of other systems let you log in from another computer without making you log in again.

Well, so far I'm not having the same kind of luck Modemac did. My mentioning Tom Cruise and Scientology didn't increase my hit count at all. Of course long term visitors here will be familiar with my attempts at using a randomly chosen phrase to attract hits and how that hasn't worked, so its likely not a surprise the Cruise mention wouldn't either. Mentioning somewhat more obscure topics, such as the cartoon series Delta State, have been much more successful than deliberate attempts to attract visitors.

No comments: