Google

Friday, January 29, 2016

Shameless Using The Shameless.

Blog traffic has been down lately.  Perhaps the kind of people who come across this blog are on their winter vacations.  After considering this another factor came to mind.  I've been remiss in mentioning Donald Trump.  After all Donald Trump is the most important man in the Universe.  Just ask Donald Trump.(I'm sure someone will be disappointed that writing his name 3 times didn't make him appear in my room, like Beetlejuice.)  But what could I write that would distinguish my post from the zillions of other Donald Trump posts?  I could claim something like "Donald Trump wants to ban pancakes."  But that would make me a big fat liar, just like Donald Trump.

In all seriousness, you are a big dumb dumbdumb if you vote for Donald Trump.

Donald Trump, if you are reading this, no, I will not write a bunch of posts about you.  Even if you offer me lots of money.  Well, okay, maybe if it's no strings attached.  Like that would happen.

And to my surprise I actually have a Donald Trump tag. That should make The Donald happy..

This episode of Shameless Hit Mongering is brought to you by the letter D.  And the letter T.

No comments: