Google

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Watching the latest Doctor Who tonight and seeing the previews for next week I'm starting to agree a bit with folks who want the series to get away from the Earth finally. The farthest we've gone so far is a couple of space stations in Earth orbit. Its not as if they need to put much effort in making an alien world. If they want to keep the budget down just have the action take place in a tunnel or something.

As I've been poking around online the last little bit I've been noodling away on my trusty old Lake Placid Blue Fender Japan '57 Reissue Stratocaster. I've had this guitar for a long time, close to 2 decades. How the time flies. I've played lots of guitars over the years, but I've never found one that would make me run out and trade the old dear in on it, or sell it to get money to buy the other one. Of course the way prices have been creeping up on the older Fender Japan instruments I sometimes get curious about how much I'd get if I tried to sell it.

No comments: