Google

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

You probably won't be able to avoid this if you hang out on any tv oriented sites over the next few days, and lots of you probably have already heard, but for those who haven't Star Trek: Enterprise has been cancelled after 98 episodes. This isn't a huge shock, as the series had disappointed Paramount in the ratings from the start, and its renewal for a fourth season almost didn't happen. Personally I've watched maybe an episode and a half all told of the series. The little bits I saw looked like the same old, same old, and didn't interest me enough to encourage me to watch. I suppose there's a small chance that a fan campaign may save the show, but I'd guess the chances are very slim. Trek needs a hiatus, but I suspect Paramount won't let it have one.

No comments: