Google

Sunday, December 26, 2004

I hope no one who might come across this blog, or is a regular or occasional reader, has lost any family or friends in today's earthquake and tsunami disaster in Asia. What a horrible mess.

The link I looked at this morning that first notified me of the disaster(I hadn't turned on the radio or tv yet) was via Yahoo. As is usually the case with news stories presented on Yahoo they had a bulletin board section for responses. And as usual a large percentage of what was posted was ignorant crap by moronic twits. Whether they were serious or not doesn't matter, it was just complete garbage. It makes we wonder why Yahoo even bothers with those boards, since all they do is generate flame wars and incoherent yammering. A complete waste of good hard disk storage as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: