Google

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

A Webcomic Tip.

Unlike priint comics, the back "issues" of webcomics are generally available instantly online.  Most have their past strips archived on site.  But before diving into the archives you might want to check how big they are.  Yesterday I started going through the archives of a webcomic called Blip.  I hit the first strip button on the main page and started reading.  And reading.  And reading.  If I'd bothered to go the archive first I wouldn't have read so many strips in a shot, as there have been over a thousand strips to the series.  So it was kind of ridiculous reading as long as I did, as there was no way I was going to reach the most recent comics in one sitting.  I'm not that obsessive.  So,, check the archives first, so you can pace yourself.

No comments: