Google

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where's My Traffic?

I know, I commented that Tiger Woods is getting too much Canadian press attention. But I couldn't help but post a Woods related post again given the stories floating around the last day or so. Specifically Yahoo has reported a big traffic increase associated with his recent problems. Meanwhile, British scientist Doctor John Gribbin has had a spike in interest in his book Get a Grip on Physics because it was visible in Tiger's car after the crash. So where's my traffic uptick? After all I did make a post mentioning his name. Then again this isn't the first time this has happened. I've mentioned Harry Potter at least a half dozen times on here, yet I don't think I've had a single hit based on those mentions. On the other hand the Stewie Griffin traffic I've mentioned before continues.

No comments: