Google

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mr. Gueguen Answers Your Undergrads Questions.


Kinda. Sorta. Maybe.

Recently I've got a couple of hits from someone trying to find out whether Pete Williams is married to Jene Yeo. Well, dear searcher, as far as I can tell the answer to that question is no. Pete Williams is married to someone who worked on Undergrads. He hasn't said who. The unnamed Mrs. Williams is apparently Canadian, if I remember a comment I read someplace correctly. I've seen no indication Ms. Yeo is, so I think we can all do the math.

If you have any questions about the series feel free to ask me. But really, you should be asking Pete Williams instead. After all he reads and sometimes posts to the IMDB Undergrads board. He has a blog on Teletoon's Detour site, where he has already answered some of the questions you're likely to have. And he has a MySpace site as well, which is linked to that flashy banner I have at the top of the page. Yes folks, he's still interested in his baby.

While I'm at it I'll nag Canadian fans. If you haven't done so already go out and buy the DVD. Its now commonly available in Canada. Most places have it on sale for less than 20 bucks. That's for the whole series, people. If there's any chance of a revival of the project lots of fans buying the DVD will certainly increase that chance.

And hello to any of the Undergrads crew who might pass through. Thanks for entertaining me.

No comments: