Google

Monday, August 09, 2010

Two Sins.

wasteful

I've commented in the past at my annoyance at how messy many people are, casually throwing trash on the ground, often from vehicles.  But things like this are even more annoyng.  Walking down McKercher Drive this afternoon I came across this bottle of Pepsi lying on the ground.  As you can see it's half full.  Why would someone toss away a half full bottle of pop?  If you can't drink the whole thing take it home.  At the very least throw it in a trash can.  Better yet consider buying a smaller serving next time, even if you have 2 bucks or more to throw away, which is what one of these usually costs around Saskatoon these days.  As you can imagine I dumped out what remained in the bottle before taking it home for my container recycling pile.

No comments: