Google

Thursday, December 03, 2009

I'm Famous.

Okay, not really. But I am visible in Google's newly activated Google Street View of Saskatoon. Specifically that's me visible on the scan of Bourgonje Crescent. I happened to be there the day the Google mapping vehicle drove down Bourgonje, and since then I've wondered if I might turn up in the images when they were posted. And yep, there I am. So now anyone who decides to take a scan around Bourgonje will see me standing there by the car I was driving that day. Of course per Google's privacy policy my face has been blurred, so you aren't likely to be calling out my name if we walk past each other on the street and we haven't already met in person, but it's still cool anyways.

1 comment:

tim gueguen said...

Unfortunately the 2009 image I was in has been replaced with an image from 2013. What a shame.