Google

Friday, May 07, 2004

Just to add to my last submission I didn't watch any of the series enders mentioned below. Not that I doubt I'll see bits and pieces of them at some point, since the shows will be syndicated into the next century.

TBS is getting Sex In the City, and it will be interesting to see how long it lasts. Given the amount of cuts and dialogue edits likely to be needed I suspect its not gonna please anyone who liked the series. TBS is reportedly moving towards a comedy orientation. For a while it could have been called the Eastwood channel, and Steven Segal might be in trouble if they stop playing his films so often. Frankly the guy likely needs the residuals.

Might as well put in a plug for one of my fav tv show sites, Space: 1999.Net If you need to know something about 1999 you'll likely find it there, especially on the very extensive Catacombs page. With all 48 episodes out on DVD a lot of people are seeing the series again for the first time in years, or even decades.

No comments: